Shakespeare at School
- Touring Performances for grades K-12
- Residencies & Workshops for grades 3-12
- After School Enrichment for grades K-12
All programs can be customized to meet the needs of your organizations’s schedule, curriculum, and students.
Book an unforgettable experience for your students! firstname.lastname@example.org or 773.289.2374
In addition to fulfilling the Illinois Board of Education Goals for English Language Arts and Fine Arts, the Common Core Standards, and the College Readiness Standards, our programming strives to:
• Build confidence in reading, public speaking, and self-expression.
• Encourage cooperation, collaboration, creative problem-solving, and teamwork.
• Make literature accessible and fun!
For Chicago Public Schools, our organization has been selected as highly qualified in the areas of Artist Residencies and Performances. Vetted by a team of evaluators at CPS Central Office, we are now included in Board Report 13-250080, giving clearance to pre-negotiated in-school arts education services without requiring further approval beyond a task-order. You can see our offerings in your knowledge center by following this link.